Thermoplastic road marking reflection has been considered an important factor contributing to traffic safety. It not only provides guidance on night traffic but also helps to follow the rules vehicular traffic and provide necessary information to road users. For that reason, thermoplastic road striping paint reflective is applicable worldwide.
With a team of experienced technicians, skilled workers. Tuan Phuong specializes in providing equipment, technology transfer and construction Traffic paint reflective thermoplastic.
With modern technology paint process is carried out rigorous checks, synchronized with imported materials and equipment along with modern paint, especially paint Bum self-propelled equipment, Phuong Tuan will satisfy all requirements your customers.
Paint products are tested on modern equipment, ensuring appropriate followtechnical requirements 22TCN- 282-02 and BS 3262-1989.
APPLICATION OF BENEFITS
- Good adhesion
- High durability
- Good seen in Day & Night
- The high anti-slip
- Drying quickly
- Highlights colour
- Friendly with environmental
- Low Cost
THERMOPLASTIC ROAD MARKINGS REFLECTIVE APPLICATION METHOD
Material easily melt and applied on the surface of plastic and concrete paint using modern equipment to create a highly durable painted lines, good adhesion, anti-slip and reflective.
- The plastic surface must be dry and clean of dust, dirt, grease and other waste materials.
- Concrete surfaces must be dry, clean and dust.
- Surfaces concrete have mixed maintenance must be treated before lining paint.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The material can be applied molding, extrusion at 180oC - 220oC.
- Setting the boiler temperature to the temperature ranges material 180oC - 220oC. Boilers should be fitted stirring and materials to ensure uniform temperature.
- When the boiler is full, stir materials in a few minutes 180oC - 220oC
- Pour hot material into paitn pub while mixing at 180oC - 220oC
- Reference line for the machine is marked with a nylon rope and chalk.
- Material will be applied in a standard thickness and the paint finish is guaranteed not rough at the edges and the top and straight towards online.
- Glass beads sprayed on hot paint. Glass beads should be spread widely by device. Widely applicable rate of 250-350 gram/m2 proposed for durability and maximum reflection.
BS 3262 : 1989 White & Yellow
Thermoplastic material will be made uniform consists of gravel, powder, plastic and reflective particles. Materials will suit the requirements of the table below.
RATE OF FORMING COATING MATERIALS
Percent by weight
20 ± 2
The glass beads
Graded with pigments, fillers and glass beads
80 ± 2
Will include synthetic hydrocarbon resin.
White powder materials will included Titan Di-oxid. Lead chromate content of paint materials shall not exceed 5% sugar by weight.
Silica sand, calcite, quartz or calcined flint.
Solid glass beads are incorporated into the material before coating line will suit the requirements of BS 6088 Type A.
The glass beads added to the reflective surface will with the requirements of BS 6088 Type B.
The physical properties of the coating material
Greater than 95 ° C (Method Round & Bi) for improved hot tropical climate, when tested in accordance with Appendix B of BS 3262: 1989.
Coefficient of bright white paint sample material after melting to less than 65 use of the material while Gold will not lower than 50 when tested in accordance with Appendix F of BS 3262: 1989.
Vật liệu được lấy mẫu sau khi làm tan chảy để sử dụng sẽ không ít hơn 65 đối với Trắng và 45 đối với Vàng khi được thí nghiệm với phụ lục G của BS 3262 : 1989.
Fireproof White or Gold paint material are sampled after melt so will not use more than 25% when tested in accordance with Appendix H of BS 3262: 1989.
When tested in accordance with Appendix J of BS 3262: 1989, anti-slip White or Gold coating materials is sampled after melt for use shall not be less than 45.
The proportion of White or Yellow paint material being sampled experiments will not larger than 2.15g/cc.