* Signposts Group
Group traffic signs have rectangular or square, blue background, to inform road users know the necessary orientation or other useful things in the journey.
Group signposts include 48 types are numbered from sea to sea 401 448.
Effect of valuable signposts on all lanes of one-way vehicle.
* Order signs group:
Order signs group is in a circle, blue background, the signs with white figures characterize a signal to alert road users know the command to be executed.
Order signs group include 9 types are numbered from 301 to 309.
Effect of the order signs value on all or only lane on a value or a number of one-way driving lane. The right lane is marked by distinct vertical lines on the mainland part of the car running. If the only effect of the sheet on one or a limited number of lanes, must is in the sign and a number 504 "Make Way" located just below the sheet.
* Prohibition signs group:
Prohibition signs group in a circle ( except number 122 " stops " are shaped edge 8 ) to report prohibitions or restrictions that road users must strictly adhere to . Most signs have a red border , white background , drawing on black background characteristics for prohibiting or restricting the movement of motor vehicles , pedestrians and rude.
Prohibition signs group include 39 types numbered from 101 to 139. Effect of prohibition plates can be valid on all or only lane on a value or a number of one-way driving lane . The right lane is marked by distinct vertical lines on the mainland part of the car running . If the only effect of the sheet on one or a limited number of lanes, it’s must in the sheet and a number 504 " Make Way " located just below the sea
* Danger signs group:
Danger signs group: Form an equilateral triangle, red border, yellow background, black figure above describes the signs to inform road users know in advance the nature of the danger on the road to take precautions, management.
Group danger signs include 46 types are numbered from sea to sea 201 246.
Effect of the warning signs have value across all lanes of one-way vehicle
* Sub-signs group
Sub-signs group: Form an rectangular or square, combined with placed danger signs, prohibiting signs, order signs and signposts to additional notes to understand the sheet or used independently.
Sub-signs group are numbered from 501 to 509.
* Nhóm biển báo theo hiệp định GMS:
* GMS agreement signs group:
Guiding the implementation of the adjustment of road signs on the roads
participation agreement to facilitate the transport of people and goods across borders
between the countries of the Mekong sub-region expansion (GMS Agreement)
Pursuant to the Law on Road Traffic dated 29/6/2001;
Pursuant to the Agreement to facilitate the transport of people and goods across the border between the countries of the Mekong sub-region expansion dated 26/11/1999 in Vienna Vientiane, Laos;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 1 and Appendix 7 together with the GMS Agreement;
Pursuant to Decree No. 34/2003/ND-CP dated 04/4/2003 of the Government on the duties, powers and responsibilities of State management and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport,
Ministry of Transportation guidelines regulating road signs on the road participating GMS Agreement as follows:
1. This Circular guides the adjustment, additional warning signs, traffic signals lines on the road surface (hereinafter referred to as road markings) on the route participating GMS Agreement (hereinafter route GMS) is specified in Appendix 1 of this Circular.
2. Content adjust signboards on the roads GMS include changing the icons, symbols accordingly; the addition of the writing (messages) in English. The addition of the warning signs in the Charter no road signs 237-01 22TCN-issued together with Decision No. 4393/2001/QD-BGTVT dated 20/12/2001 of the Minister of Transport is defined in Section II.
3. Content adjust painted lines on the roads GMS include amending and supplementing the shapes, lines painted on the road surface, especially in the vertical curve, and the curve of intersection, provided in Section III
4. Characters, letters, colors and sizes of signs, symbols are applied under the provisions of the Charter of road signs 22-BC 237-01
5. When the VRA system requirements governing road signs consistent with GMS Agreement in a prescribed time limit, based on these Guidelines, road management unit directly conducting a review of the situation indicates road within assigned route GMS design and documentation, the competent authority for approval before implementation.
* Highway signs groups:
This standard specifies the major signposts on the highway, the different types of road signs to comply with the provisions of the "22 TCN 237-01 traffic control regulation"
The term highway is only for road motor vehicles running at high speed, a median dividing the road for driving in opposite directions in two separate and not the same level crossings with other roads
Function signposts on the highway:
- The direction of the destination, the city or the route at intersections,
- Inform prepared to intersections,
- Instructions driver fit into the lane before separation or enter traffic lanes,
- Identify and name the road alignment,
- Determine the distance to the destination ahead,
- Links to other services such as buses, rest areas, scenic location and entertainment,
- Provide other useful information for road users.
* Group signs on waterways: